|WEIGHT||EXPIRY DATE||HSC CODE||GST RATE|
|700 ML||9 MONTH||14041061||5|
- Amla also known as Phyllanthus Emblica is a fruit of the Gods. It is used in theworship of lord Vishnu. It is rich in Vitamin C and minerals and is considered a powerful antioxidant agent. It regulates the metabolism, purifies the blood reduces acidity acts as a sodium cleanser brings a healthy shine to the hair, eyes & skin. According to Ayurveds the regular consumption of Amla for 40 days in the morning is a valuable medicine against the various body ailments.
- Directions: We recommend to mix 1 spoon (4gm) of N2H Amla Powder with 1 glass of want water (200ml) and take every morning on empty stomach. It is very important not to take any meals 30 minutes before and after the powder is taken. w To enhance taste, add one tablespoon of honey.
- Ingredients : Amla, No Artificial Colors, Flavours or preservatives added.
- NUTRITION FACTS: Per 100g (approx)
|Vitamin C||30.84 mg|
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Best before 12 months from the date of packing.
SKU:8904226700190. Category: Health Products.