|WEIGHT||EXPIRY DATE||HSC CODE||GST RATE|
|200 GM||12 MONTH||12040090||5|
NUTRITION FACTS: Per 100g (approx)
- What’s so good about Chia Seeds?
- High in OMEGA
High in Fibre
A gluten-free protein with all essential amino acids.
High in Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Selenium & Zinc
Source of Folic Acid
Easy to use as its tiny, subtle-tasting seed
Ideal for use in baking
- * Consumption of 2g of omega 3 ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. Chia seeds contains 2.7g ALA Omega 3 per serving.
- Sprinkle Chia Seeds on your breakfast cereal or porridge, stir it through yogurt, toss it over salad, blend it into smoothies or simply mix it with water. You Choose. These tiny, tasteless seeds go with everything.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
- Best before 12 months from the date of packing
SKU:8904226700084. Category: Health Products.