FLAX SEED OIL
|WEIGHT||EXPIRY DATE||HSC CODE||GST RATE|
|100 ML||12 MONTH||12040090||5|
NUTRITION FACTS: Per 100g (approx)
|Refractive index @ 40o C||–||189|
|Unsaponiflable matter %||–||1.69|
|Acid value||Positive Negative||Negative|
|Test for Argemone oil + –||Kcal/100g||898.65|
- Delicious Food – Healthy Life!
You can make flax seed a part of your life in a variety of simple and delicious ways. The simplest way is to blend it with yoghurt to prepare a delightful glass of Lassi (buttermilk).
- Use Flax seed oil in these simple preparations to boost their nutritional value.
1.Salad Dressing. Lassi or Yoghurt
2. Milk Shake . An Additive to most cooked foods like vegetables, soups, etc.,
3. Fruit Smoothie
- Ingredients: Flax seed oil (edible grade linseed oil); Solvent-free, without preservatives or additive, nitrogen-flushed.
- Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Oils
N2H Oils are the finest extra virgin grade oils that are obtained by cold-pressing selected seeds. With no additives or preservatives, they are 100% natural, just the way Mother Nature intended them to be.
- Mix one teaspoon N2H flax seed powder in one glass of water or milk and take directly in empty stomach every morning. It can also be mixed with roties and other foods.
- Storage & Care: Keep in Refrigerator.
- Consume within 6 months from opening.
- Best before 6 months from the date of packing
- DO NOT HEAT OR USE FLAX SEED OIL FOR COOKING
SKU:8904226700091. Category: Health Products.