|100 GM||12 MONTH|
NUTRITION FACTS: Per 100g (approx)
|Dietary Fibre||g/100g||7.54 g|
|Sugar*||g/100g||Below Detection Limit|
|Iron as Fe||mg/100g||6.55 mg|
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids and thus protects against heart disease, arthritis, asthma, diabetes and cancer.
- High in Fibre and thus helps in lowering cholesterol, stabilize blood sugar level and proper functioning of the intestines.
- Also good for weight loss, relief during menopause, better eyesight and building better immune system.
- Roasted flax seeds are a tastier form of eating flax seeds. In spite of being roasted, the nutritive value of flax seeds can still be retained to a great extent, which makes them incredibly nutritious.
- Keep in cool & dry place. Keep away from sunlight.
- Have 1 teaspoon after your food as a mouth freshener.
SKU:8904226700022. Category: Health Products.